Saturday, March 13, 2021

Silk'n Hair Removal


 I was lucky enough to be chosen by Tryazon to host a virtual Silk'n Hair Removal party! I was SO excited, because hair removal is always something I've wished I've been able to afford, and now I can! And even better, it's something I can do from the comfort and privacy of my own home. 

 

 

The device itself is actually super simple to use! It plugs in and is immediately ready for use. You pick the intensity level and are good to go! Just make sure to shave first, and do small bits at a time until you're used to the sensation and know that your skin will not have a reaction. I tested a small patch on my ankle the first day, and a few days later moved on. 

 

Doing this at home has been so wonderful! Because I know my own comfort level, I am able to do as much or as little as I want in a session, without having to pay extra! 

And talking about paying - if you use the code INFINITYSET to get 30% off of the Infinity Tryazon Bundle until March 31st! It's such a great device, and 30% off makes a huge difference!

Check out Silk'n on Facebook and Instagram here!

 (I was able to try out Silk'n for free in exchange for hosting a virtual party and for my review. All views and opinions are my own!)

No comments :

Post a Comment