Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quaker Overnight Oats VoxBox

I'm so excited! I was recently accepted into a campaign through Influenster to try out Quaker's new Overnight Oats! I was able to try them out for free in exchange for my review of them!


My first impression was that the cups are pretty small! I got two flavors to test out - Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss and Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch. I was super excited because they both sounded delicious!


I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to take pictures of the actual oatmeal after I made it! It's super easy to do, and takes about 30 seconds! You simply fill with water, milk, or yogurt to the fill line, then put in the fridge overnight! Then voila - perfect, easy breakfast the next morning! Both flavors were pretty tasty, but I think I prefer the Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss! 

No comments :

Post a Comment