Saturday, January 7, 2017

Maybelline Colossal Big Shot VoxBox


I received the Maybelline Colossal Big Shot VoxBox for free from Influenster to review, and love it! It includes two Maybelline beauty products - the Colossal Big Shot Mascara and the Master Precise Curvy Liquid Liner.


Let me start off by saying I love the packaging of the mascara! The gold of the bottle is very eye-catching and unique. I also love the size and shape of the brush - it's not too bulky, and it's very easy to apply. The downside I found is that it gets very clumpy with more than one coat. I typically put two coats of mascara on, as I have relatively pale eyelashes. Two coats with this mascara makes my eyelashes too heavy, and they don't curl like the normally do. One coat still works, and it still looks great, but I can't make my lashes darker or more voluminous with just one coat.


The liquid liner is very neat! I haven't ever used liquid liner before, so this was new for me. Liquid liner is super easy to use! Unlike a pencil, you don't have to really press down for the color to show, or make sure you're using a favored side. The liner comes on evenly and smoothly, though it's quite easy to mess up! My hands can get shaky, and with a pencil it's easy to keep a straight line, but with the liquid I had a much harder time! I don't think it would be something I would typically buy, but if I saw it on sale for a great deal I would pick it up.

No comments :

Post a Comment